Monday, January 28, 2013

Anjalee + Justin | The Mountain Winery | Saratoga


Justin and I met through mutual friends and hit it off immediately. I was going to Santa Clara University for my Bachelor's in Psychology and living with my parents. Justin would come over almost every day and hang out with my family. We loved spending time with each other and in time we fell in love. Looking back our love has grown stronger each year we have been together. For every anniversary we go to Disneyland and in June of 2011 we were celebrating being together for 4 years. We were holding hands and as we entered the park he slowed down. When I turned back he was holding a ring and on one knee. "This ring represents my heart and it will always be yours. Will you marry me?" he says! Needless to say I said yes. Truly the happiest place on earth! And Justin had already talked to my dad and asked for his blessing. Quickly we decided to have the wedding in 1 year on our 5 year anniversary. The wedding planning began and we chose The Mountain Winery for our location. Everything fell into place and our special day was absolutely perfect. We wouldn't have changed anything about it except for maybe having some more time to get something to eat; but we were having so much fun it didn't matter! After the wedding we had time to jump on a flight to Anaheim and continue our tradition in Disneyland. This would be followed by 2 weeks in Jamaica for the honeymoon! In fact I don't think the honeymoon has ended. Here are the highlights of Anjalee and Justin's perfect day!



Vendors:

Cinematography: Blue Moon Productions
Photography: Rhee Bevere
Venue: The Mountain Winery
Wedding Planner: Kristina Taheri Special Events
Mandap: Eve Decor Inc.
Cake: Margaret's French Bakery
Dress: Trudy's
Hair and Makeup: Moderne Beauty
Floral Designer: Ingela's Floral Design
Entertainment: DJ Mirage 707-688-5699